Do you love blueberries?
For more than 40 years Fall Creek Farm & Nursery has cultivated exceptional blueberry plants for customers all over the globe. We propagate, grow, sell, and ship millions of plants every single year. Our products are second to none, in part, because we have high standards, superb growing conditions, and most importantly, good people.
Our vision: To be the premier provider of select plants and solutions that improve the health of humanity.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service in our nursery located in Aznalcazar, Seville.
Customer Service Representative
The bilingual customer service representative position is responsible for providing customer service assistance to Polish, Russian, English, and Spanish-speaking customers. Service is Co-responsible to keep customers satisfied.
Essential Duties: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Processes customer orders and payments. Determines/understands customers’ needs, handling customer orders, managing payments and handling and resolving customer queries/complaints.
- Maintains customer database: updates data and makes necessary changes.
- Handle the internal sales process from order taking until order confirmation for transactional customers
- Making and sending invoices for (pre)payments and controlling payment terms and sending reminders.
- Conduct a customer satisfaction survey in collaboration with Marketing.
- Coordinates with internal Fall Creek departments such as accounting and legal, and on-site nurseries’ operations staff, to ensure information is communicated in a timely manner.
- Performs analysis and reporting as required on various aspects of the importation/export process.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Training:
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics/Supply Management, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 year as customer service or alternatively business administration experience, preferably in a horticulture or manufacturing environment.
- Language skills in Polish, English & Spanish. The ability to speak, read, and write in polish is essential. Language skills in Russian would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal communication and interpersonal skills in persuasion, negotiation, conflict resolution, and teamwork.
- Customer Focus: Must have the ability to create and sustain successful relationships with customers, third-party vendors, and colleagues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel), and capability to learn and use company-specific information systems and capability to learn and use company-specific information systems.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain a valid license plus an acceptable (insurable) driving record.
For immediate, confidential consideration, please send cover letter and resume with the reference Customer Service to: FallCreekEuropeHR@fallcreeknursery.com
Employment offers are contingent on meeting our background and reference check standards. We are not considering any candidates without a cover letter sent.