Human Resources Manager:
Fall Creek is creating a world with better blueberries through its friendly, collaborative team that is spread across the globe. To help us accomplish this, we are seeking a qualified Human Resources Manager. This position will be located in Guadalajara, Jaslico, México.
The Fall Creek Human Resources Manager will be responsible for all aspects of HR for teams in México.
What you'll do at Fall Creek:
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business goals of the company
- Provide appropriate guidance to management and employees ensuring that company policies and programs are followed consistently and fairly
- Responsible for subsidiary staffing initiatives which includes, but is not limited to: recruitment activities, conducting interviews, counseling managers on candidate selection, and conducting pre and post offer requirements
- Supervise, develop, and coach department personnel; set performance goals and objectives, development plans, and conducts timely performance appraisals
- Responsible for benefit administration, which includes implementing existing programs and making recommendations for changes
- Develop the annual department budget and operate within the approved amounts
- Administer the performance management program to drive high performance, recognition of accomplishments in employees and continued development
What you bring to Fall Creek:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Seven or more years of human resources experience and a minimum of two years experience in a supervisory position with proven ability to manage, develop, and mentor staff
- Must be fluent in English (90%) and Spanish and able to communicate effectively (speak, read, write) with English and Spanish-speaking employees
- Expert knowledge of current employment laws and regulations
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; excellent time management, organizational, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with many interdependencies.
Who is Fall Creek?
We’re a US-based company with a keen focus on blueberry genetics, plants and grower support delivered to the world’s premier blueberry growers. From our humble beginnings in Lowell, Oregon nearly 40 years ago, we now also have wholly-owned nurseries in Mexico, Peru and Spain. Additionally, we have built a global team of the finest breeders, researchers, propagators and nursery professionals, grower support technicians, sales and customer service experts and more. We’re a deeply planted link in a global chain, ready to serve our customers and our industry throughout North, Central and South America, Greater Europe and North Africa. Our mission is to serve the growers and to support the blueberry industry, helping to ensure growers maximize success through our delivery of the best genetics and plants, technical know-how and global market intelligence. To fulfill our mission, we focus on cultivating exceptional plants, building strong relationships and providing responsive customer service. This is all part of how we’re helping to build A World with Better Blueberries™.
For consideration, please send your resume/CV to Brian Janecek, Global Talent Acquisition Manager.