Do you love blueberries?
For more than 40 years Fall Creek Farm & Nursery has cultivated exceptional blueberry plants for customers all over the globe. We propagate, grow, sell, and ship millions of plants every single year. Our products are second to none, in part, because we have high standards, superb growing conditions, and most importantly, good people.
Our vision: To be the premier provider of select plants and solutions that improve the health of humanity.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Marketing Lead, located in Aznalcázar, Spain.
Europe Regional Marketing Lead
Closely collaborate with Fall Creek’s Marketing Manager and the global marketing team to assist in the planning and development of comprehensive marketing strategies and programs with day-to-day responsibility for planning and successfully executing on the marketing programs for Europe, Middle East and North Africa specifically. This position reports directly to Commercial Manager, Europe and functionally to Fall Creek’s Marketing Manager, collaborating closely with other departments in the company.
Essential Duties: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Collaborate closely with Fall Creek Marketing Manager and global marketing team on marketing project planning & implementation for region.
- Assist in developing/planning and then lead on implementation of regional marketing plans and projects – drive plan to meet subsidiary goals.
- Lead in developing regional marketing budget, and then monitor marketing expenditures to ensure regional budgets are tracking properly.
- Lead planning & execution of regional events and trade show logistics including coordinating exhibit space and meeting rooms, arranging hospitality, coordinating vendors, reviewing and filing show documents in a timely manner, managing a multitude of deadlines, in-exhibit promotions, lead capture, post-event reporting and analytics, etc.
- Work with central marketing services on brand & messaging strategies, design services, email marketing services, support.
- Be present at key events and trade shows to ensure current and timely set-up of exhibits and marketing materials for sales team, serve as greeter, meeting organizer, etc.
- Also lead on post-trade show and event follow-up reporting.
Requried Education, Knowledge, Skills and Training:
- Requires a master’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience with 3-5 years of professional experience in marketing. Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Able to travel internationally for meetings , to coordinate events and trade shows frequently. Proficiency in Microsoft Office365 products – Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc, CRM and/or marketing automation tools a plus – especially Salesforce and/or Pardot and SmartSheets and/or other project management tools.
- Strong skills in project and deadline management, organizational skills, problem solving, attention to detail, highly organized and setting of priorities.
- Self-motivated, action-oriented with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to work well with people from different countries with different languages, customs, cultures, etc.
To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume with the reference Policy Officer to Eva Mahón